Exactly what you will get:
1 x Sleep Sense book by Megan Faure & Ann Richardson
Parents-to-be, new parents and old hands.
The back cover
Are you suffering from sleep deprivation because your baby will just not sleep through the night? Have you tried everything and reached the end of your tether?
Then this is the book you’ve been waiting for. Sleep Sense offers a different approach to sleep, one that works well for you and your baby in nine simple steps. Learn to set the stage for sleep with:
- Realistic expectations
- Appropriate sensory experiences during the day
- The right sleep zone
- The elimination of hunger or medical reasons for night wakings
- Healthy and sufficient day sleeps
- Good sleep associations to prime your baby for independent night soothing and teach them to re-settle by themselves
- Solutions for separation issues
In addition Sleep Sense offers an age-related trouble shooting section where desperate parents will find quick fixes. The Sleep Sense approach to sleep coaching is gentle and based on the natural and age-appropriate capacity your baby has for self-calming or soothing, and for separation from you.