There is great value in signing up for a mom and baby activity group, such as Moms and Tots and Moms and Babes. Aside from the wonderful stimulation opportunities, the one on one time with you is just what your baby wants. Of course it’s also a great way to meet other moms who are feeling just as isolated by mothering as you are.
To choose a group bear in mind the following:
- Choose a group near to your home so that the travel time makes the 90 minutes at the group worthwhile.
- Find a teacher who you connect with – its all about the relationships.
- Try to find a group that is timed to fit into your baby’s daily schedule – preferably not over sleep time.
- Moms and Babes groups are for little ones under a year
- Moms and Tots offer groups from 1 to 3 years of age
- And Jungle Tots are for 2 to 4 year olds
Thank you for joining me and Moms and Tots for this week’s Monday minute.