Today we look at a few tips to prevent and treat Nappy Rash:
- Change your baby’s nappy regularly throughout the day.
- After removing the fouled nappy nappy, clean the area thoroughly with cooled, boiled water.
- Dry your baby properly and allow her to remain nappy-free for a few minutes, letting the area breathe.
- If your notice a rash or redness, apply cornstarch to the area to prevent moisture.
- If your baby is suffering from a persistent rash that is red and raw or won’t go away, seek medical advice – your baby may have thrush which will require an antifungal treatment.